The “Enterprise” page acts as a portal to LIFE-IP AdaptInGR activities intended for enterprises and private organisations. It specifically offers:
- Access to climate change projections. Enterprises and private organisations will be able to directly access the LIFE-IP AdaptInGR open geospatial database for climate change thought the national adaptation hub. The database will contain climate projections’ datasets and geospatial maps for Greece with a horizontal resolution of about 12km. The geospatial mapping of changes in main climate parameters (temperature, precipitation, relative humidity, sunshine, solar radiation and wind speed) between the future and the present climate (2021-2100), as well of the changes in a number of indices such as the extreme temperatures and precipitation and in combined indices related to health (Humidex and PET) and the risk of forest fire (FWI) etc. will greatly contribute to integrating climate risks into business and investment plans of enterprises and private organisations. The LIFE-IP AdaptInGR geospatial database is expected to be constructed by June 2020.
- Information and tools on adaptation to climate change. Enterprises and private organisations will be able to directly access the national adaptation hub and get adequate tools and information to climate-proof their activities. A beta release of the hub is planned for late 2020.
- Information on climate change impacts. The update of the 2011 study on “environmental, economic and social impacts of climate change in Greece”, developed at the initiative of the Climate Change Impacts Study Committee (CCISC) of the Bank of Greece, will be available at the “Library” section of the website. Enterprises and private organisations will be able to learn about the impacts of climate change on and the vulnerability of their economic activities.
- Updates on project activities for the development of synergies between the private and public sectors. Information on the 16 LIFE-IP AdaptInGR technical meetings between experts of public and private sectors, aiming to identify synergies to collaboratively plan and implement adaptation actions, will be published at the “Events” section of the website.
- Announced dates and venues for national capacity building workshops. The national capacity building workshops - planned for the last phase of the project- will be addressed to the personnel of central government departments and of public and private sectors. The enterprises and private organisations will be able to find information on the dates, venues, agendas and application process at the “Events” section of the website.
Possibility to subscribe to the LIFE-IP AdaptInGR newsletter. The enterprises and private organisation could subscribe to the project newsletter and stay up to date on LIFE-IP AdaptInGR activities.