The “Citizen” page acts as a portal to LIFE-IP AdaptInGR activities intended for general public. It specifically offers:
- Access to the LIFE-IP AdaptInGR communication material.
Citizens could click here to download the project leaflet and learn more about the LIFE-IP AdaptInGR objectives and work-programme.
- Possibility to subscribe to the LIFE-IP AdaptInGR newsletter.
Citizens could subscribe to the project newsletter and stay up to date on LIFE-IP AdaptInGR activities.
- Possibility to use the LIFE-IP AdaptInGR audiovisual material.
The TV and radio spots on climate change, produced within LIFE-IP AdaptInGR, will be available for free at the “Library” section of the website. Users will be able to post them on social media and share them with their friends.
- Information on citizens’ awareness of climate change adaptation.
The results of the LIFE-IP AdaptInGR surveys, assessing public and stakeholders’ awareness of climate change impacts and of urgency to adapt to climate change, will be available at the “News” section of the website.
- Announced dates and venues for the 13 regional awareness-raining events (info-days).
The events concern a) a morning seminar and b) an evening session which will include documentary films on climate change. Citizens will be able to find information on the dates, venues, agendas and the application process at the “Events” section of the website.
- Information on climate change adaptation.
Citizens will be able to directly access the national adaptation hub, which aims to act as a gateway to climate adaptation information. A beta release of the hub is planned for late 2020.
- Social networking opportunities.
Citizens can stay up to date on project activities by following LIFE-IP AdaptInGR on social media:
Facebook: AdaptiveGreece/Life IP Adaptingr
Youtube: AdaptiveGreece Channel